Location: 960 Gruene Rd., Suite 101, New Braunfels, TX 78130
At the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute of New Braunfels our goal is to provide excellent and personalized care to all of our patients. Our well-trained physicians and professional staff are here to assist you and give you the best care in the region.
Our goal is to improve our patients™ quality of life using the safest and most reliable methods available. This includes non-surgical and surgical treatment options. Further, we aim to educate our patients and allow them to be an active participant in treatment planning.
Orthopedics is a rapidly evolving field in medicine. We are committed to staying up to date with the latest research and provide our patients with the most advanced, yet proven therapies.
- General orthopedics for adults and children
- Arthritis care including viscosupplementation injections
- Joint replacement of the shoulder, hip and knee
- Carpal tunnel, Trigger finger
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder, knee and ankle
- Sports Medicine including ACL and ligament reconstruction
Hours: 9:00-5:00, Mon - Fri, closed most major holidays.